.................................................

.................................................

lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014


Reading



The divergent film was very interesting. For me it's the best movie I've seen you. As for the characters Shailene Woodley plays "Tris", I love that it has been suggested for the role as it is very good and goes very well with the description of libro.Theo James was the character "Four" and although missed some details to fill my expectations like me. The movie was a great adaptation of the book. It has amazing effects. The music was shocking. Each of the factions prensenta was very well developed in the book but everything was a little more complicated to understand, had more plot in each part. But still it was a wonderful movie.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario